A company located in Central San Diego is seeking a Payroll Administrator for a temporary to hire position. The Payroll Administrator will be joining a team responsible for processing payroll for 100+ employees.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 24 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Associate's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Process time cards, checks, and direct deposits
- Process weekly payroll and taxes
- Quarterly payroll reporting
- Assist with month-end close including GL reconciliations
- 5+ years of payroll processing experience
- Large ERP or HRIS experience, preferably with SAGE, Timberline, or AboutTime
- Payroll certification strongly preferred
- Associates or Bachelors Degree strongly preferred
Click to apply or email your resume to Russell.Morris@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Payroll Processing, Payroll - 50 - 500
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.