HR Help Desk Representative
We are currently seeking a HR Help Desk Administrator for one of our large Financial Services clients. The HR Help Desk Administrator will be part of the Global HR Business Service Center and is responsible for resolving inquiries timely in a ticketing system, as well as covering the hotline and chats with customers. The HR Help Desk Administrator will ensure individual targets and KPIs are met and/or exceeded and will support operational excellence and continuous improvement initiatives. This is a 12 month assignment and could be extended.
Primary responsibilities of the HR Help Desk Administrator include:
- Successfully handles inquiries from internal and external customers. Requires minimal supervision to manage daily activities and is able to meet published deadlines for activities.
- Familiar with a performance management environment and is able to perform in accordance with targets. Plans and organizes work so the Service Level Agreement objectives are realized
- Assists in establishing and maintaining strong, collaborative relationships with internal and external customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite products including Word and Excel; experience with Oracle Financials Accounts Payable module preferred or similar technology systems
Education and Skills:
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance practices; Call Center and/or Service Center experience
- Solid understanding of Procurement to Payment processes, especially Accounts Payable
- Problem solving skills; customer service experience; familiar with a ticketing system
For immediate consideration please email your resume as a MS Word attachment to: email@example.com
location: Ofallon, Missouri
job type: Contract
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.