Randstad Professionals specializes in placing accounting and finance professionals with premier employers. We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Accountant that will prepare and manage accounting data for month-end closings and financial statement preparation.
The Senior Accountant with proven experience in preparing inter-company general ledger account reconciliations, internal financial reporting schedules and preparing corporate consolidations for senior management
location: West Palm Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Analyzing multi-entity general ledger transactions and preparing corporate consolidations and intercompany eliminations entries for month-end closings.
- Reconcile intercompany balance sheet accounts prepare related standard and non-standard elimination journal entries
- Work closely with other corporate departments and field operations
- Analyze general ledger balance sheet and/or income statement accounts
- Work directly with Accounting Manager to prepare consolidated financial statements and operating results
- Prepare consolidated internal reporting schedules and supporting documentation for external reporting requirements
- Prepare the monthly/quarterly consolidated financial statements
- Perform special accounting projects as assigned
- BBA Accounting/Finance
- 4-7 years of corporate accounting experience
- Medium to large public company experience required
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written)
- Detail oriented, highly technical and analytical skills
- Experience in working with large ERP systems
skills: Account Reconciliation, Business Analysis, Analysis, Audit-Internal, Banking Relations, Banking Operations, A/P Processing, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Aging Receivables, Audit - Internal, Audit - External, Analysis - Brand/Market, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.