Location: Newport Beach, CA
You will partner with Grant agencies and other key stakeholders to help our client's customers secure funding and serve as the conduit between our customers and these agencies.This is a role with an administrative/clerical component where you will focus heavily on the reporting and reimbursement aspect of the grant process.This client will look to you to: collect, gather, organize documents, and ensure all of the components are in place to get the reimbursement or meet the ongoing reporting requirements.
location: Newport Beach, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 59,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Your essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Coordinate, prepare and assemble proposal, reporting and reimbursement documents.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of proposal, reporting and reimbursement documents.
- Maintain current files, including our database, on funding programs, projects and contracts.
- Write, edit and proofread grant proposals, documents and other reports or correspondence necessary for funding agencies.
- Prepare grant and incentive invoices assuring all documents submitted are in compliance with funding contract.
- Calculate emission and job benefits as necessary to support grant application and management.
- Track critical dates as required by funding agreements.
- Identify and implement compliance requirements as required by federal, state, or regional government and non-governmental incentives and grants.
- Review time-sensitive, confidential materials and notifying proper parties regarding deadlines. Communicate with external and internal parties as directed or required to foster and promote Clean Energy's grants related work or activities.
- Participate in project development and strategy meetings with the grants team, business development staff and potential customers.
- As a mentor, provide guidance and oversight to new hires and summer interns as assigned.
- Manage other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience in a document management, grants analyst, or other related roles.
- Proven organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to interact effectively with diverse personalities in person and via phone or email.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel.
- A sense of urgency and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.
- A professional and proactive work ethic.
If this sounds like you please email your resume to Halle.email@example.com and we can schedule a time to go through your background in further detail.
skills: Grant Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.