Randstad Professionals is conducting a confidential search for a Controller in the Pasadena area. Our client, a popular and growing food services company, is seeking someone who can oversee company-wide accounting close and consolidation processes and ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial results. A CPA is required for this role, as is at least two years of SEC reporting. Base salary up to $160k.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Corporate reconciliations and schedules
- Research and evaluation of transactions and contracts
- Develop, ensure compliance with, accounting and operational policies and procedures.
- Oversee implementation of accounting standards and tax implications
- Manage HR functions, including benefit administration, risk management review, payroll
- Oversee company filings (401(k) reprots, employee pay and insurance reporting)
- At least two years of SEC reporting
- Managerial experience
- Restaurant or retail is preferred
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send a resume to Lisa.Kestenbaum@randstadusa.com.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.