Seeking a Licensing Coordinator!
Are you a tech savvy individual with strong communication skills?
Are you a problem solver? Are you looking for a great opportunity to learn and grow? Join our team as a Licensing Coordinator .
APPLY today because openings are limited!
This role includes processing application and contracts through to completion. In addition, you will provide exceptional customer service to all internal staff and external customers. In this role, you will be a seasoned team member who has the basics of knowledge and expertise related to process, information and procedures. You will learn the licensing analyst role by completing basic tasks, but may be called upon to be responsible for some level of intermediate processing in addition to business as usual assignments. You may be called to help with training, coaching and mentoring of other team members to build effective and successful team.
Licensing Coordinator pay: $20, an hour
Licensing Coordinator Duties
- Review applications, gather data, determine eligibility and compliance.
- Ensure that all contract, paperwork, credentials and other necessary documents are in good order for completion of agent on-boarding.
-Perform analysis of submitted material for completeness and accuracy, analyzing credentials and documentation for appointment with company.
- Ensure cases adhere to all policies and procedures, in addition to federal and state laws and regulations.
- Identify risk or issues and assess/implement alternate solutions.
- Production desk processing of licensing, appointing and contracting work.
- Monitors the day-today activity on assigned accounts to keep agent and other stakeholders informed of relevant information or lack thereof.
- Participates in interdepartmental team efforts, such as implementation of updates to the production system.
- Input applications and process changes to current contracts.
- Responsible for analyzing, processing and completing cases.
- Process approximately 30-40 cases per day.
- Perform other related duties as required to achieve the goals and objectives of the company and department.
Licensing Coordinator Requirements:
- Success driven individual who has demonstrated 1+ years of success in production or analyst role.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage details and execute effective follow-through
- Ability to analyze and process according to procedures/compliance laws.
- Experience in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to interact successfully with agents and support staff to build & maintain good business relationships.
- Hard work, honesty, integrity and unwavering business ethics
- Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality of company-sensitive data
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
If you are looking to work for a top Fortune 500 Company, please apply to the Licensing Coordinator position! Email qualified resumes to Rebekah.Dake@randstadusa.com
location: Minnetonka, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
experience: 0 Years
Click to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.