YOUNG PROFESSIONALS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Oldest and largest private Partnership bank in the world has teamed up with Randstad professionals to help locate a young professional eager to get their foot in the door of a prestigeous company to be exposed to Client Services and Fund Accounting. Our client speacializes with advisory in wealth management, commercial banking, and investor services. The firm also provides global custody, foreign exchange, private equity, and M&A, as well as investment management for institutions and individuals. This position is suited for those with a bachelors in Finance, Accounting or Economics with 0-2 years of work experience.
- Process and monitor trade settlements
- Calculate Net Asset Value (NAV) of Funds daily
- Assist accountants in Month end and Year end reports
- Prepare and reconcile monthly accounting packages
- Assist Senior team with improvement and productivity with the standards of the client service team, and escalating any issues to Sr.
- Proficient written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline Driven
- Ability to speak infront of small groups
- Bachelors: Finance, Accounting, Economics
- 0-2 years
For consideration, and more information please send resume to email@example.com