The Marketing manager position is part of an extremely fast paced and growing service company. For this reason the candidate should be highly motivated with strong marketing skills to perform a variety of marketing assignments. This position plays a lead role in the development, delivery, and management of marketing initiatives. The role manages both internal and external personnel to execute marketing efforts in order to meet business objectives. The role will also coordinate marketing and promotional messaging across multiple marketing and advertising channels.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Lead team of internal personnel and vendors assisting in the development and implementation of marketing strategies and initiatives supporting the residential business. Coordinate delivery and communication of programs across departments and vendors including Communications, Customer Operations, Legal, Regulatory and customer-facing organizations.
- Facilitate development of marketing and customer education plans and associated and marketing materials to meet initiative objectives. Manage and research the content production of others.
- Lead and refine strategy for increasing brand awareness and drive business results.
- Drive the development of new products and services from ideation through launch.
- Accountable for team marketing plan execution and deliverables
- Supervise Direct Reports (Team is Currently 4)
- Budget responsibility
- Assist, as needed, in special projects.
- Some travel required
- Strong analytical and Excel skills.
- Able to work independently or with teams on projects.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Capable of prioritizing and managing multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Able to work under tight close deadlines.
- Ability to define problems, collect date, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions preferred
- Ability to develop and implement short-and-long-term goals preferred.
- Team player.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under deadline pressure with external and internal partners at all levels.
- Goal Orientation with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and dedication to results
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or other applicable field and at 7 to 10 years of job related experience or the equivalent combination of formal education/training and experience in the service industry.
- Experience managing direct marketing operations
- Experience with multi-advertising channels
- Ability to effectively plan, focus, and execute marketing initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight month end close deadlines
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and priorities and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment