Loan Administrator- Colorado Springs, Colorado
Loan Administrator- Job Duties:
- This is a contract role expected to last 3 months
- Responsible for completing all due diligence leading up to and preparing a complete accurate request for loan documents, including review of supporting documentation to ensure Bank's ability to perfect liens and the coordination of loan closing. Reviews executed loan documentation, and follows up to ensure liens have been perfected
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- 2-4 years experience required
- KYC or BSA Knowledge highly preferred. OFAC and PEP screening highly desired.
- Knowledge of basic accounting processes and procedures
location: Tempe, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $16.67 - 19.67 per hour
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Click to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.