Manager of Financial Reporting
Randstad Professionals is looking for a financial reporting manager who manages budgeting, accounting and diversified financial service responsibilities of the organization's operations.
- Supervises the functions handled by the organization's financial departments pertaining to payables, receivables, budget, cashiering services, fixed assets, banking relations, reporting and inventories.
- Supervises the maintenance, reconciliation, and accountability of subsidiary and departmental ledgers in accordance with the State Accounting Manual and GASB.
- Develops work papers and compiles supporting documentation for financial statements and audit requirements.
- Assists in the preparation of annual operating budget requests.
- Performs other similar and related duties as required.
Candidate must have experience in preparing management level financial reporting.
Candidate must be able to prepare reports such as monthly Income Statement, Statement of Net Position, Balance Sheet, Financial Ratios and Variance Analysis.
Candidate must be able to analyze financial reports and explain discrepancies.