Assistant Accounting Manager
Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find Assistant Accounting manager for a contract position in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
The Chief Accountant/Assistant Manager position will be performing a variety of activities to maintain financial, statistical and accounting records.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Daily settlement account balancing
- Prepare and enter daily and monthly general ledger transactions
- Reconcile various general ledger accounts, and generate a variety of reports and statements as requested by management.
- Will work independently and in a small team environment where strong interpersonal skills are a necessity.
- Initiative for building efficiency and strengthening the internal control environment of the team.
- Provide thorough documentation of work to support audits performed by external and internal examiners.
- Coordinate multiple responsibilities within tight reporting deadlines is essential.
- Manage staff as well as provide operational leadership for both locations.
- Manage the scheduling, training, and performance management of all employees.
- Serve as a lead for NCUA audits or other external compliance visits or inquiries.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related experience
- Credit Union experience REQUIRED
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to take initiative, act decisively, be accountable, and exhibit critical analysis and judgment
- Ability to independently analyze, report and explain financial data
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in a management or supervisory role
- Demonstrated professionalism
- Proven ability to multi-task and be flexible.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
skills: Access, MS Office, General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Applications, AP, AR
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.