Under general supervision, performs routine accounting-related tasks and/or functions as analytical support in accordance with standard departmental procedures.
- Processes or prepares accounting system entries, checks, invoices, or bills in an accurate and timely manner.
- Works with internal and external customers/departments to research and resolve questions, inquiries, or reconciling items.
- Runs, obtains, or files reports as needed.
- Performs clerical tasks and provides support to the unit.
- Follows company accounting policies, standards, and approval procedures.
- May balance and/or transmit data feeds.
- High School Diploma required.
- 1 year experience in an office environment preferred.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Detail oriented to ensure accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Accurate 10-key and data entry skills.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to navigate through multiple systems without assistance.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
location: Urbandale, Iowa
job type: Contract
experience: 0 Years
Click to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.