Senior Financial Analyst
Financial Analyst - San Ramon, CA
Financial Analyst - Job Duties:
- This is a contract position expected to last 7 months.
- Conducts research and studies involving financial analysis, strategic planning, cost allocations and transfer pricing. Prepares management reports.
- Performs monthly reviews and evaluates actual financial performance of the bank's business units and performs variance analysis relative to plan.
- Analyzes and interprets financial data and compiles statistical reports on current financial developments, financial policies and plans, and significant organization developments
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecast of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability and future trends in investment risks
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking. *Strong ability to work independently and manage one?s time.
- Strong ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Strong knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data.
- Strong knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related financial software.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required. An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred.
- 8-10 years financial and/or accounting experience required.
location: San Ramon, California
job type: Contract
salary: $66.00 - 68.37 per hour
experience: 0 Years
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.