Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst - O'Fallon, MO
Senior Financial Analyst - Job Duties:
- This is a contract role expected to last 6 months with possibility for extension. We are seeking candidates with 3 to 5 years of Financial Planning and Analysis experience supporting telecommunications or technology.
- Responsible for establishing budgets, maintaining forecasts for assigned divisions and cost categories.
- Support the deployment of the IT Business Management costing platform (technology costing process and tool) in developing metrics for product P&L's, unit costing and forecasting expenses.
- Perform analyses to assist senior management in planning and evaluating financial opportunities and risks and meeting financial objectives.
- Prepare monthly financial reports and analyses as required by corporate guidelines.
- Identify and explain significant cost center & expense variances for current month and year-to-date results and provide corrective guidance to business owners.
- Participate in special projects and conduct ad hoc financial analyses as required.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex financial problems within a particular division as well as across multiple functional areas.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business; MBA preferred
- Advanced PC skills including spreadsheet, database and word processing packages. Experience with Oracle and Hyperion strongly preferred and Apptio a plus.
- 3 to 5 years financial planning and analysis experience required. Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Familiarity with US GAAP
: $45.00 to 47.00/hr
location: O'Fallon, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 47 per hour
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
skills: Financial Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.