AP and AR Clerk
We are looking for someone who possesses previous Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable experience for our growing US operation. Your main responsibility will be to process invoices using QuickBooks along with posting all types of payments. We are looking for someone who has real experience using QuickBooks, experience in Salesforce, extremely detailed oriented and able to multitask in a fast-growing environment.
The ideal candidate will work closely with the billing manger to ensure that the billing cycle is up to date and fully balanced at the end of the month. This position is an exciting opportunity for anyone who is looking for long-term stability within their career.
- Process invoices daily in QuickBooks system for all our clients.
- Post different forms of payment such us checks, credit cards, wire transfers etc.
- Research and resolve accounts payable discrepancies.
- Work with accounting, sales personnel, and customer to verify status of delinquent accounts and solicit payments on past due accounts.
- Assist clients in resolving questions and inquiries regarding invoices.
- Prepare and send out invoices on a semi-monthly basis.
- Assist with administrative tasks such as answering phones as needed.
- Demonstrate a congenial, professional and confident manner to all internal and external customers and staff consistently.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality and positive interactions.
- Proficient work experience using Quickbooks and Salesforce.
- Associates degree, further education is a plus
- Minimum of 1-2 years' work experience in billing environment preferably healthcare (A/R, A/P, Billing, etc.)
- Proficient computer skills with focus on Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong analytical skills and detailed oriented
- Able to prioritize and operate proactively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fast learner and organized.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player