Senior Project Accountant
A Charlotte leader in architectural engineering is hiring a Senior Project Accountant to join their growing team. This opportunity will have full-cycle project accounting responsibilities and work directly with senior executives on all initiatives.
Project Accounting experience is a requirement if you are not a CPA or CMA.
- Prepares accurate reports and support for financial statements
- Reviews the monthly financial statement and year-end audit report for accuracy
- Audits work flow to assure that all accounting transactions are appropriately authorized
- Assists in the month-end closing and financial reporting process including account analysis and reconciliation
- Assists in coordinating the annual and interim financial statement audits with external auditors including preparation of all supporting schedules
- Prepares client invoices
- Analyzes billing, expenses and job costing
- Performs financial analysis of balance sheets and income statements