The Staff accountant must have experienced with general ledger accounting functions. The position will support various aspects of finance and accounting for the company, requiring strong analytical skills that include assisting with the preparation of audits and general accounting responsibilities such as journal entries, account reconciliations, and accruals among other accounting functions.
Responsibilities: perform monthly reconciliations, record daily cash activity, prepare, review and analyze monthly financial statements; assist in the month end, quarter-end and year-end closing processes, ensuring transactions are in accordance with GAAP and internal policies and procedures are followed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting
- 4 years of related experience minimum
- Microsoft Excel skills required (pivot Table, V-lookups, etc.)
- Ability to apply strong problem solving techniques Experienced and skilled in reconciliation
- Strong exposure to commonly use accounting software.