Financial Analyst- Huntersville, North Carolina
Financial Analyst- Job Duties:
- This is a contract role expected to last 6 months
As a Financial Analyst, you will help support the global business planning and analysis for the corporation by assisting with the global consolidation with regional partners related to month end close, forecast process, and working capital analysis
- Consolidate CCS Regional results into Global reporting to support timely and accurate closing, budgeting & forecasting cycle.
- Use SAP to make standard monthly journal entries
- Use SAP Business Intelligence Tool to analyze results
- Develop Hyperion financial models and analysis as needed Support monthly reporting activities including high level commentary on performance compared to the prior year and to estimates.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance
- 2+ years of experience in finance/accounting related field
- Experience forecasting and reporting in a FP&A role helpful, but not required
- Basic knowledge of US GAAP
- SAP and Hyperion software skills helpful, but not required
location: Huntersville, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $37.41 - 40.41 per hour
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Click to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.