Business Pricing Analyst
We have an immediate need for a 3-5 year Pricing Analyst in the Suwanee, GA area. Ideal candidate will act as a business partner in developing pricing strategies for customer pricing and perform price modeling for the organizations products in order to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives. Please see details below and read the entire job description and how and where to apply.
location: Suwanee, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $26 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Analyzes, evaluates, models, and implements pricing to improve profitability within compliance guidelines of contract, working with internal and external customers to execute.
- Evaluates existing contracts for compliance issues and owns resolution process with sales internal customers
- Provides support and makes recommendations to regional sales managers, sales representatives & global account directors in regards to contracts, pricing and quoting.
- Analyzes complex RFP/RFQ's with account owners to ensure margin protection and ability to comply upon contract award. This would include compilation and manipulation of historical data.
- Analyzes rebates for margin improvement opportunities and interact with field, suppliers, category managers, customers to implement.
- Develops, maintains and produces tools to perform internal audits of various contract components.
- Evaluates and implements updates to contracts based on corporate driven changes and initiatives (price change from supplier).
- Identifies potential product conversions that meet the customer s goals and improve margins.
- Analyzes contract history to drive private label initiative.
- Provides direction and recommendations to sales partners regarding the annual customer price change process for assigned accounts
- Analyzes complex pricing agreements to make sure the agreement can be implemented and supported with 100% compliance prior to finalization.
- Develops and produces metrics for tracking various contract components (margin, freight, operation) and detailed, custom reports of same.
- BS/BA degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Economics, Statistics,
- Mathematics or related field or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years applicable experience
- SAP, Excel, Access experience is required
- Prior experience in pricing, marketing, contract management and/or finance
For immediate consideration please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*please email resumes in WORD format only, no PDF resumes*
skills: Excel, Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.