Controller / VP-Finance
Controller / VP of Finance
Reporting directly to the CFO, this role will have high visibility across the entire executive and senior management team.
Position is responsible for all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, reporting, budgeting, forecasting, inventory standard costing and development of internal control policies and procedures. This is a "hands-on" position and will work directly with the CFO and has tremendous growth potential in a rapidly growing company. Will manage a staff of 15-20.
- Responsible for cash flow projections and management of the daily treasury functions
- Creation of standard costs and procedures together with the variance analyses
- Ability to data mine large segments of sales and inventory data into meaningful presentations for company decisioning on pricing and margins.
- Manage and oversee the credit and collections, and billing departments.
- Participate in selection and recommendations on the Company business general Insurance and benefit Policies.
- Implementation of a Fixed Asset System and Expense Management System.
- Assist CFO to complete projects as needed and work with auditors to complete related audits
- Degree in Accounting; CPA or MBA preferred
- 7 - 10 years of comparable experience in a mid-size company with multiple state locations out of manufacturing, consumer products, or retail experience.
- Related cost analysis, management accounting and/or project management
- Strong Leadership and management experience/skills
- A desire to add value to the organization beyond day-to-day tasks
location: Avenel, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 135,000 per year
experience: 0 Years
Click to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.