Accounts Receivable Specialist
We are working with a local company in need of an Accounts Receivable Representative to join their team on a contract to hire basis. Located in Boston, this role is the perfect opportunity if you are detail oriented and love numbers!
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, your duties will include:
- Invoicing, posting of cash and credit receipts
- Collection calls, maintenance of client files.
- Processes and posts information. Account analysis, miscellaneous journal entries, point of sale maintenance.
The ideal Accounts Receivable candidate will possess:
- BS in accounting or finance with 1-3 years experience or a combination of experience and education
- Excel proficiency.
- Confident phone manner when calling to collect payment
- Excellent customer service
This contract to hire offers T accessibly, a competitive hourly wage ($18-22) and the option to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and FSA.
Find out what makes us #1 worldwide! All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website at www.randstadusa.com