If you are looking to start your accounting career, we have the role for you!
Our client, a local retailer of home decor and supplies with multiple locations--and growing-- is in need of a Bookkeeper to join their staff on a contract to hire basis for their headquarters offices in Boston.
As a Bookkeeper your duties will include:
- Full cycle, high volume Accounts Payables, of up to $1M in invoices monthly
- Accounts Receivable
- Handling journal entries, reconciliations, balance sheet and financial statement preparation
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, or similar
- 1+ years of experience supporting accounting functions of a small to mid sized business
- Previous utilization of Quickbooks is preferred but will train
This is a contract to hire role with a starting hourly salary of $20/hr. Located in the Back Bay, this role in the heart of the city is close to everything, accessible via public transportation, and is the perfect opportunity for a new or recent grad looking to gain experience and make an immediate contribution.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or via www.randstadusa.com