Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative - Richmond, VA
Inside Sales Representative - Job Duties:
- This is a contract role that has a possibility of going permanent.
- Fortune 100 healthcare services company is seeking an Inside Sales Representative. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the largest and fastest growing companies in the country. Under the direction of the Inside Sales Manager, this position is responsible for marketing the company's products and services to prospects via outbound sales calls.
- Maintaining and building existing customer relationships via frequent phone contact.
- Candidates must be self-starters who are able to manage their own work schedule with a minimal amount of oversight.
- People skills and superb phone communications skills are essential.
- Generate cold calls to qualified and non-qualified leads via networking opportunities, mailings, internet research and other resources
- Generate new business via outbound cold calls
- Recover and grow declining and/or $0 based accounts
- Generate quotes and proposals as required
- Answer product questions and assist the customer service department in resolving issues
- Conduct quality follow-up calls in a timely manner
- Enter activities and opportunities in CRM tool
- Accountable for tracking leads success/failure rate on a monthly basis
- Provide status reports and updates to management on a monthly basis
- Mail marketing/sales literature to prospective clients
- Bachelor Degree Required
- Strong ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- CRM experience (Salesforce.com preferred)
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
experience: 0 Years
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.