A leading national health care management company is seeking the ideal Senior Staff Accountant to join their Accounting team. The Senior Staff Accountant will report to the Accounting Manager.
location: Burlingame, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Senior Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate and timely month end and year end close activities.
- Perform detailed review of general ledger accounts and postings, including analysis and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts such as bank reconciliation, prepaid assets, fixed assets, accrued liabilities, inter-company and other accruals.
- Identify and resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Participate in the annual financial audit process and prepare required audit support & schedules.
- Provide support and customer service to other departments..
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvement to increase efficiency and accuracy of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures in accordance with GAAP requirements.
Senior Staff Accountant Requirements:
- BS degree
- 5+ years of related experience
- Experience with Netsuite a plus
This opportunity will allow plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth. The company is prepared to offer the Senior Staff Accountant a competitive salary and full range of benefits.
Click to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.