job summary: Loan Doc Specialist
A large client of ours with a location in the Inland Empire is looking for a Loan Documentation Specialist!
The ideal Loan Documentation Specialist will have experience with both commercial and consumer loans within a real estate financing capacity.
This is an immediate opportunity so if you are interested, please apply now!
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $26 - 34 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
Top requirements for Loan Documentation Specialist:
- 3-5 years commercial and or consumer loan doc prep experience
- Commercial Loans , including but not limited to: commercial RE secured loans, construction loans, 1031 Exchange, commercial loans/lines of credit, asset based loans, dairy loans, agriculture loans, SBA loans, SWAPs, participations/syndications, letters of credit, leases, workout loans, loans involving use of outside counsel, Business Bonus Balance
- Consumer Loans , including but not limited to : residential mortgage, construction loans, Home Equity loans/lines, unsecured, vehicle loans, aircraft loans, boat loans, cash/marketable securities/investment account secured loans, leases.
- Software is pretty close to a must have: Harland LaserPro loan documentation prep system, knowledge of a mainframe loan system but FISERV preferred
- High school diploma
- At least one year of loans experience
Click to apply.
skills: Loan Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.