Assists with employee onboarding, employee inquires, data validation and provides support in the delivery of human resources
activities. Ensures that all administrative duties are carefully coordinated and effectively executed and assists the team with
projects as assigned.
- Reviews all terminations submitted through myHR portal for completeness and accuracy. Researches and resolves discrepancies or issues.
- Completes and emails exit interviews to all terminated associates.
- Processes unemployment claims by pulling requested associate information, completion of necessary form and submission to Human Resource Business Partner and Employee Relations for review.
- Assists with new hire orientation.
- Reviews submitted associate change forms (ePAF) for completeness and accuracy. Audits accuracy of manually keyed data once uploaded into the personnel records and payroll system.
- Performs data entry for all manual PAFs received.
- Scans personnel files into electronic filing system.
- Administered I-9 process for new hires. Sends email to all new hires regarding I-9 completion. Enters data for new hires and tracks all outstanding I-9's.
- Sorts and distributes mail for Human Resources Operations team.
- Provides information to ADP related to garnishments.
- Provides support as needed on other rocesses within HR Operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education - A High School or GED Required
An Associate's Degree in Business Administration or related field Preferred
1+ years of experience in office administration/coordination and/or data entry, preferable in Human Resource or other transferable setting
- Human Resource Management Systems (Generic) Beginner Preferred
- Microsoft Excel Beginner Required
- Microsoft Word Beginner Required
- Microsoft Outlook Beginner Required
- Microsoft PowerPoint Beginner Preferred