Project Administrator (Non-IT)
Project Administrator- Irvine, California
- This is a contract role expected to last 6 months
Project Administrator- Job Duties:
- Conduct a detail inventory of reports delivered internally and externally; test established procedures; identify any gaps in process; and prepare procedures as appropriate.
- Generate and review oversight reports, assess if action is needed, and take action accordingly. Liaise and follow up with Operations, Client Onboarding, Data Control and other groups to confirm action has been taken.
- Complete assigned audit requests to support Agency Lending clients' fiscal year end audits. This requires running reports from our online reporting applications and packaging them for review to ensure accuracy and appropriateness.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 2 - 4 years of job related/industry experience in financial services required
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $33.39 - 36.39 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Conduct a detail inventory of reports delivered internally and externally; test established procedures; identify any gaps in process; and prepare procedures as appropriate.
Click to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.