Our client needs someone who can work in a high volume fast pace environment. The right candidate will need someone who is comfortable in new and automated systems and work flows. If they have AP/AR experience that will be helpful!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems.
- Compile and sort invoices and checks.
- Issue checks for accounts payable.
- Place checks in envelopes and mail out.
- Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system.
- Record charges and refunds.
- Support accounting personnel.
- Input type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
- File and tally deposits.
- Work with adding machines, calculators, databases and bank accounts.
- Match invoices to work orders.
- Process bills for payment.
- 1-3 years of AR/AP experience
- Accounting in a healthcare setting
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated resume to Samantha.Johnson@Randstadusa.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.