Senior Graphic Designer
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
The Senior Graphic Designer is an energetic, self-motivated and detail-oriented team player who provides support to the Creative Marketing Services team. The right candidate will be passionate about design but also have a keen eye for typography and photography and preferably from an agency background.
- Graduate of an accredited program for an Associate or Bachelor's or BFA degree in Graphic Design or Visual Art
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in a creative agency and is comfortable in a corporate environment
- Superior knowledge of design: type/color/taste a must
- Mastery of relevant computer software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite-all programs) a must; solid knowledge of other
- Current computer design programs and skills
- Solid understanding of online production, offline production, and print production a must
- Strong Photoshop skills with experience in retouching
- Ability to develop and put together formal design presentations, ability to storyboard ideas
- Works efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to present and clearly articulate ideas
- Is accountable, takes direction with an open mind, seeks full ownership and takes initiative
- Strong problem solving skills and enjoys the challenge of problem solving
- Strategic thinking with attention to brand and marketing objectives
- Ability to work with company personnel at all levels and the ability to work collaboratively, efficiently and effectively
location: Stamford, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Apply brand standards, creative standards, typography, photography, color and other ingredients to create innovative and on-strategy creative solutions
- Extend existing creative/brand guidelines across new creative with moderate design changes or interpretation
Please send resume with salary requirements.
Click to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.