Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find a Project Manager for a contract in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
The Project Manager, Ecommerce Operations will support the ecommerce product page data operations, to develop scalable processes in order to expand eCommerce to other regions and to support other International growth initiatives.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Support operations including providing web product page build information to the Middle East team and resolving operational and data issues
- Support the development and execution of eCommerce scalable processes
- Liaison with both the US Domestic business as well as the Partner organization to help replicate the content that the Domestic team provides; adapting as required due to promotions, assortment and sales
- Modify and develop processes and tools to expand eCommerce to other regions.
- Lead / support the e-commerce initiative. Analyze trends, monitor KPIs, provide cross-functional leadership to proactively drive growth
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in eCommerce
- Ability to evaluate processes and identify/execute improvements
- Ability to use clear, concise communication, negotiating and influencing skills that promote understanding, learning, and problem solving
- Ability to work effectively in a high paced environment
- Flexibility to changes
- Ability to work cross-functionally, cross-culturally and build relationships
- Fast learner and curious with an analytical / process-oriented mindset
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Strong listening skills - objective and open
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills - comfortable following up with various stakeholders
- Results oriented with high standard of quality
- 3 - 5 years of experience in project management
- Experience with Microsoft Access, Visual Basic and SQL
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Visio
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Point
- Understanding of Retail and Supply Chain Operations
- Project management experience a plus
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Who We Are - Randstad USA
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Marketing, RETAIL STORES
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.