Experienced HR Manager needed for a busy IT company.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 87,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Develop programs to enhance employee relations and offer employee support to each staff member
- Supervise professional and support staff involved in Human Resources and Training activities, including establishing standards, delegating and overseeing work, providing feedback and evaluating performance, handling disciplinary actions and recommending new hires and terminations.
- Ensure that the new hire orientation process properly introduces new employees to the corporate culture
- Deliver compensation and benefit comparison reports to the executive team each month and make recommendations to improve the company's current offerings
- Come up with new ways to measure employee morale and determine methods for improving overall employee satisfaction
- Act as liaison between the company and outside legal and professional resources to ensure that all employment policies follow current laws and regulatio
- Bachelor' Degree in Human Resources or related business field
- SHRM CERTIFICATION
- ADP Workforce now, Taleo, SAP, Excel & Power Point.
- 5+ years' experience in a human resources supervisory position
- Please be able to lead a great team.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.