Do you enjoy employee development and want to make a true difference within a growing company? This role is for the out of the box thinker who is ready to tackle a new HR role and help this busy company adapt. Flex schedule, Free coffee and a dynamic culture awaits!
location: Roswell, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 87,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepare employee engagement and a talent ladder.
- Develop programs to enhance employee relations and offer employee support to each staff member
- Supervise professional and support staff involved in Human Resources and Training activities, including establishing standards, delegating and overseeing work, providing feedback and evaluating performance, handling disciplinary actions and recommending new hires and terminations.
- Ensure that the new hire orientation process properly introduces new employees to the corporate culture
- Deliver compensation and benefit comparison reports to the executive team each month and make recommendations to improve the company's current offerings
- Come up with new ways to measure employee morale and determine methods for improving overall employee satisfaction
- Understand and enforce compliance.
- Bachelor' Degree in Human Resources or related business field
- SHRM CERTIFICATION
- 2-5 years experience in a human resources supervisory position
- Open Door personality
- Flex time, PTO & top notch benefits.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.