Our client is a well-established nationally recognized nonprofit corporation offering a n amazing long term opportunity in the Los Angeles are. Ideal Accountant should have detailed month-end experience including journal entries and month end reporting. In addition to the following:
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 33 per hour
work hours: 9-6
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Preparation and review of the monthly financial statements (income statements and balance sheet) for each LP
- Preparation of monthly financial statements will include, but not be limited to
- Daily reconciliation of the operating cash accounts and monthly reconciliation of the reserve accounts, including immediate/daily posting of deposits
- Provide supporting schedules for outside auditors and tax professionals as needed, and function as point of contact on LP accounting related matters
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
- Minimum of 2-5 years professional experience, preferably in affordable housing, federal low-income housing and homeless services programs, nonprofit accounting, and property management.
- Experience working with multiple entities is highly desirable
- Savvy with all applications with Microsoft and any applications of Yardi Voyager preferred
This is an immediate Contract to Hire opportunity and the client is interested in meeting candidates immediately. If you would like additional insight, please apply directly of submit updated resume to email@example.com
Click to apply.
skills: Account Reconciliation, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.