Revenue Cycle Manager
This position is responsible for planning, organizing, and executing day to day operations of insurance billing, claims processing, collections, and payment functions for the organization. This position will establish effective billing and claims management processes, including the controls to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of insurance and patient billing, claims submissions, collections efforts and payment distribution in compliance with all regulations. Additionally, this position will proactively identify, develop and execute solutions to improve overall effectiveness and efficiency within the revenue cycle, as well as manage team performance to meet and exceed key metrics.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Supervise team of revenue cycle representatives.
- Coordinates billing and collection efforts with patients, affiliated institutions, all other third-party payers and other applicable departments.
- Responsible for attaining and maintaining Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for functional areas.
- Direct and manage daily operations of departmental billing office to ensure all charges are processed, billed and collected accurately and in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement approved billing and collection procedures across the company to allow optimal income generation.
- Review revenue calculations for accuracy and completeness.
- Develop and implement company billing policies and standards.
- Provide management with billing and collection reports.
- Ensure department remains compliant with all regulations, including HIPAA, Medicare, Medicaid, etc. and with all company policies.
- Oversee collections activities and make sure claims are addressed in a timely manner to ensure prompt payment.
- Manage department productivity, deficiencies and issues.
- BA/BS in Healthcare, Business Administration or Accounting is required.
- Licensure/ Certification:
- Medical Billing or coding certification conferred by either AHIMA, AAPC, HFMA or AAHAM preferred.
Click to apply.