Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst analyst will collaborate on the budgeting/forecasting, financial reporting, and general business evaluation support of the company. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support 'optimal' business decision making. The Senior Financial Analyst is an integral part of the preparation of financial and operational information reports and will also prepare various ad hoc analysis and reports for senior management. This position is focused on FP&A support for manufacturing site operations, sales and marketing, operating expenses and capital expenditures. The Senior Financial Reporting Analyst will provide financial oversight, leadership and support throughout the organization.
location: Clearwater, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Leads the annual budgeting process and provides support during the monthly forecast updates
- Analyzes financial data, ensuring that all reporting is in compliance with GAAP reporting guidelines.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances.
- Assist in preparation of presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Develops into the subject matter expert for financial reporting software (EIS).
- Assist in preparation of complex financial statements required for external reporting including: balance sheets, income statements, cash flows and other financial reports.
- Prepares internal reports as required by the broader Financial Planning & Analsyis department's requirements.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with Accounting dept researching accounting rules and regulations and makes recommendations regarding company policy.
- May provide support and assistance to external auditors
- Analyzes current costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues, expenses, financial position and cash flows.
- May supervise and guide lower-level accountants.
- Assist management in the identification of risks & opportunities throughout the company including streamlining of business processes.
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in accounting or finance
- Prefer CPA and/or MBA
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to work in a fast paced enviroment with changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Prefer knowledge of manufacturing industry experience
- Prefer prior Private Equity experience
- Require superior spreadsheet skills and knowledge of general ledger ERP systems (preferably Oracle E-Business Suite)
- Experience in financial reporting software package(s) (preferably EIS GL Connect)
- Require strong power point skills and expertise in business reporting performance and analytics
Require 4-7 years of experience in financial analyst related roles.
Click to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.