Senior Fixed Asset Accountant
Our client in Fort Lauderdale has been experiencing explosive growth and they are looking to hire a senior accountant with EXPERTISE IN FIXED ASSETS to maintain their company wide fixed records.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Maintain Company wide fixed asset records and ensure that they are accurate and properly maintained
- · Close the month-end fixed assets in two working days while ensuring the accuracy of the information
- Interact with various business units to ensure that all fixed assets are properly accounted for and in the correct location for tax and audit purposes
- Assist in Project accounting functions by creating the appropriate master data
- · Previous experience working with fixed assets and projects in a large corporate environment
- Self-starter, needs little direction to perform duties
- · Large ERP experience (preferably SAP)
Click to apply.
skills: Fixed Assets
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.