Senior Business Analyst
Randstad Professionals has an immediate need for a Senior Business Analyst. The Senior Business Analyst will be responsiblie for providing analytical support to business unit teams, drive value for the Company and its consumers. The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for generating valuable and timely analysis of business performance by product lines.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Senior Business Analyst will prepare monthly reports for executive management, review all aspects of a company's operations, gain a better insight into the organization's management and sales and pricing initiatives.
- The Senior Business Analyst will prepare financial reports obtained from various departments such as sales, marketing, purchasing, production, etc., this includes cash flow forecasting, sales analysis, and sales forecasting
- The Senior Business Analyst will create detailed reports for financial forecasting, P&L and BS Review
- The Senior Business Analyst will review financial statements and analyze prices, sales, costs, and expenses
- Develop and maintain business plans for financial planning, create systems, including databases and spreadsheets, to improve financial data analysis and reporting
- Monthly Flash (snap shot of sales/closings/revenues/lot status)
- Ad hoc analysis: Use of spreadsheets and different statistical software to analyze the facts of reports.
- Other duties as assigned by management
Educational and Experience Requirements:
Ideal candidate must possess a four-year degree in Finance or Accounting and a minimum of 5 years' experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to look at a company's "big picture" to predict future trends and identify potential opportunities.
- Must have experience out of the Travel Retail and Consumer Product Goods
- Must be able to work independently for extensive analysis of data and apply critical-thinking methods to identify and solve problems.
- Must be highly self-motivated in a high-energy, fast paced environment.
- Proficient developing forecasting excel models.
- Strong understanding of working Systems. Experience in system conversions, upgrades, or similar preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and strong follow through.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and when necessary, shift priorities quickly.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
skills: Access, Account Reconciliation, Adaptive Planning