Technical Creative Recruiter
Working knowledge of:
- Experience recruiting in the digital user experience space (UI, UX, Creative Design etc).
- Experience conducting full-life cycle recruiting in this space in an Ad/Marketing agency space and/or consulting.
- Recruiting/sourcing strategy development and execution, especially in the Financial Services industry or technology consulting
- Recruiting systems, technologies and protocols
- OFCCP and EEOC guidelines as they relate to hiring practices.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Demonstrated ability to:
- Maintain pipeline reports and present regular updates to key stakeholders
- Identify and recommend candidates, coordinate interview scheduling, negotiate offers and bring candidate recruiting process to closure
- Build working relationships with local partners, staff, and HR colleagues related to recruiting efforts.
- Manage and update the experienced applicant tracking system, for candidate progression in the interview process on a real-time basis
- Manage unsolicited and generic referrals as needed
- Manage special projects at the market or National level
- Respond to routine recruiting-related questions from partners, staff, candidates, and new hires
- Prior experience in a professional services organization
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary: 3
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS)
Click to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.