Seeking an individual to support the Provider Relations Field to achieve department goals. Answer incoming telephone inquiries from providers and assist with problem resolution of issues. Coordinate submission of provider to internal departments via contract maintenance forms.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Supports the Provider Relations Field Reps to resolve claims and payment issues
- Answers incoming telephone inquiries from providers and assist with problem resolution of issues
- Root cause analysis of operational and health services issues.
- Reviews and processes incoming and outgoing paperwork including directory updates provider credentialing applications contract maintenance forms and other related forms
- Tracks new contracts through sidewinder
- Audits configuration loads on new contracts
- Provides office project management provider recruitment and data analysis support
- Performs special projects as assigned or directed
- Education- A High School or GED Required---An Associate's Degree in a related field Preferred
- Work Experience- 1+ year of experience in customer service or claims with exposure to problem resolution required
- Microsoft Outlook Intermediate Required
- Microsoft Word Beginner Required
- Microsoft Excel Beginner Required
- SalesForce Beginner Preferred
skills: Customer Service, Data Entry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.