Do you have experience in Big 4 Accounting and a CPA with 2+ Years of Experience?
Our client in Montgomery County has an exciting job opportunity for a Senior Accountant. You will be part of an accounting team responsible for providing rapid and high-quality financial information to Senior Management, external and internal auditors and internal financial analysts. This position will perform the day to day activities associated with fixed assets
location: Germantown, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $78,000 - 82,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Accounting for various fixed asset transactions within the general ledger, including preparing journal entries, schedules and analysis for the monthly, quarterly, and annual close processes.
- Preparation of additional complex, specialized balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare account analyses with month to month changes and year to year changes supported and explained
- Prepare financial reports for Senior Management and Audit Committee
- Answer questions from Senior Management and internal and external auditors to provide support in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and make suggestions for improvement
- Prepare and analyze reports, records, and financial data
- Participate in special projects and ad hoc requests, as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Two years of public accounting experience at a Big 4 firm plus at least one year of industry experience at a large multi-national public company.
- CPA license
- ERP experience
- Experience with preparation and support of public SEC filings (10Q/10K).
- Advanced MS Excel skills and knowledge of spreadsheets, mathematical calculations and formulas associated with the calculations; including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with SAP General Ledger and Project Accounting modules
Click to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.