Marketing Manager - Our global client has opened up a new location in the metro Atlanta due to growth and looking for a Marketing Manager to lead all the Marketing efforts in the US. This is a very hands on position, with no direct reports.
They are looking for a Marketing Manager to drive and implement all marketing activities including digital, event mangement, PR, and all marketing communication.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Continuously work on exploring business objectives, to gather Insights on Consumer / Trade / Influencer via continuous 'in touch' programs to assess local needs and enable implementation in organization
- Working closely with sales team, Creating and maintaining a database of existing and potential customers, draft periodic communication materials for them, marketing materials
- Identify digital/ social media partners, Create scope of work and to manage the execution of these activities
- Negotiate with and manage stakeholders/ suppliers to ensure that the marketing team is able to execute all marketing programs within budget and to expectations within the assigned budget
- Content generation for newsletters, sales & marketing collateral, social media postings etc.
- Participate & execute the ideas/ plans of trade shows, seminars etc.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in enterprise marketing including assisting in lead generation, market research and marketing insights
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or similar
- Previous experience within technology or automation/robotic industry preferred
- Excellent communication, creative and organizational skills
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to find common grounds with others and build relationships quickly
Client is ready to interview this week!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.