Calling all bilingual (Spanish/English) PHR certified, HR Manager's in southeast Houston! The leading ocean transport company in the US, is recruiting for you!
In this role, you will over see 4-8 HR professionals and provide HR leadership and support with employee relations, strategic planning, organizational development, training, staffing, compensation, benefits, and performance management. Ideally, you will have at least seven (7) years of Human Resources experience, five (5) years of supervisory experience, be bilingual, possess a PHR, and have worked in either a transportation and/or industrial environment previously.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Proactively manage HR and Office Administration functions.
- Make recommendations based off of data to assist the organization to achieve it's financial and growth goals.
- Manage the compensation program, including performing job analysis, developing job descriptions, analyzing salary surveys and guide managers through the Salary Planning process.
- Identify and analyze specific training requirements for the company and translates the requirements into training and development programs.
- Oversee Worker's Compensation administration and benefits administration to ensure areas are in compliance with applicable laws.
- Develop, in conjunction with company leadership: short and long-term forecasts, departmental goals and objectives and performance metrics in areas including staffing, problem prevention, and corrective action.
- Prepare reports for management.
- Ensure compliance with Federal, State, and Company standards..
- Conduct audits to ensure compliance with programs and policies.
- Develop and tracks project schedules.
- Leads, mentors, and manages 4 - 8 direct reports
- Provide input to annual budgets, including Labor Spending Budget for review and approval by higher levels.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Must have PHR or SPHR certification.
- Seven (7) or more years of progressive HR generalist experience including supervisory experience.
- Plus five (5) or more years of HR Management experience is required in an industrial environment is preferred
- Knowledgeable with health, safety, security and environment (HSSE) requirements is preferred
- Must have solid employee relations management experience.
- Knowledge of governmental requirements and regulations including EEOC, OSHA, Wage and Hour, and ERISA.
- Bilingual (Spanish) Preferred...
- Quarterly travel.
Click to apply today for immediate consideration!
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.