One of the largest insurance and financial services companies in the world, focusing on domestic property and casualty insurance, life insurance and retirement savings, asset management, and strategic investments.
Randstad is partnering with this industry leader, seeking a self-motivated and energetic Project Manager to work in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
The Project Manager (PM) will facilitate the delivery of multiple automated email campaigns. This person will assist the cross-functional Marketing project teams to successfully deliver on campaigns in support of a larger, high-profile program.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $33 - 36 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Maintain timelines & forecasts - Responsible for creating and maintaining project plans and timelines as well as maintaining the resource forecast for the project when resource needs, schedules or scope shift
- Manage project delivery process - Responsible for the day-to-day flow of work within the project team as well as with our partners
- Track risks, issues, escalations - May own project risks and issues log for the email automation while working with the appropriate teams to remove or escalate any roadblocks
- Provide consistent communication - Communicates clear, consistent status reports, change management communications and leadership updates as needed
- Liaison with partners - Responsible for coordinating efforts and providing a single point of communication between teams as needed
- 3-5 years experience in a Project Coordinator or Project Manager role
- Experience leading email campaigns and/or email automation is a BIG plus!
- Excellent organizational skills. The role can require managing multiple projects at a time, depending on size and complexity.
- This role facilitates meetings on a regular basis. Ensuring that meeting objectives are accomplished is critical.
- Experience leading cross-discipline digital teams and building alignment on complex or politically sensitive topics.
- Ability to interact with all levels of leadership.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Project Management, Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.