Premiere International Food Distributor seeks a Controller to oversee their Retail Division. The Retail Controller will support 16 stores in all aspects of financial operations.
location: Port Chester, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Preparation of month end financial reports
- Tracking labor costs
- Develops reports for monitoring and analyzing revenue and costs
- Maintain and make recommendations to improve systems of internal accounting controls as they relate to inventory / retail including of cost of goods sold transactions
- Responsible for the overall banking and insurance relationships
- coordination of year-end audit and preparation for independent auditors
- Oversee a staff of 2
- 10 years' experience in Retail Accounting and recent experience as the Controller or Assistant Controller
- Entrepreneurial, high-energy & proven leader experienced in leading a team in a fast-paced, start-up, high-growth environment
- Extremely proactive, highly organized with ability to manage multiple tasks
- Experienced using JD Edwards or other ERP System and POS Retail such as Micros, Highly proficient in Excel
- Advanced understanding of Accounting Principles and the ability to apply to new and existing transactions
Click to apply.
skills: Operations - Retail
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.