We have an exceptional position for a seasoned Trust Compliance leader to be responsible for ensuring that the Trust division adheres to all appropriate compliance procedures, laws and regulations and for training all appropriate associates on these matters. This position is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing programs, policies, procedures, and practices. The right fit for our company will be someone who has high energy, is excited about technology and building something new in the trust industry. A traditionally-minded, slow-moving person would not work out.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities:
- Work with clients and referral partners on optimal trust formation for their goals & objectives.
- Set up trusts and place assets into trust account.
- Work to implement strategies which achieve client goals for trust fund.
- Act as liaison for trust customers and their legal and accounting advisors.
- Coordinate legal, tax, and financial paperwork associated with the account, and ensure compliance with bank and government regulations.
- Hire, manage and mentor Jr Trust Officers.
qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a field such as finance, economics, or business administration
- Work experience may be substituted for professional certifications (though of course we would prefer some trust certifications).
- CFP or other wealth management or financial planning credentials are NOT required
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and toll you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent interview with the employer fact to face-we will move quickly.
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume or email Ryan.Curnel@randstadusa.com. Not ready to apply but want to learn more; please call Ryan Curnel at 702-359-0227
skills: Trust & Estate Tax, Trust & Securities Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.