Operations Associate, Exchange
Do you have 2+ years business experience in back/middle office operations, investment banking, consulting or previous experience working with an early-stage company / have tangible experience building something from the ground up?
Our client is seeking an Operations Associate for the headquarter office in Midtown East Manhattan. This role will be key in cost reduction and revenue increase by spearheading process improvement and market initiatives.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- A strong performer with experience building, redefining and improving business operations processes
- Bachelor's degree along with outstanding academic achievement
- Experience and comfort using Excel/Google Sheets
- An experience with Repo is a plus!
What will you do:
- Execute all workflows to enable customer deposits and withdrawals of fiat and bitcoin in a controlled environment to reduce risk.
- Actively engage with users and provide scaled support to resolve their issues, identify user trends, and work with cross-functional partners to resolve issues using technology and automation.
- Actively partner with Product, Engineering teams and other cross-functional partners to solve problems at scale and to improve the customer experience that optimizes for speed and accuracy.
Please send a copy of your resume and availability to speak about this role.
Click to apply.
skills: Excel, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.