VP Accounting Manager
VP, Accounting Manager
Permanent / Full time opportunity
Randstad is looking for a VP, Account Manager. In this role and under direction of the Controller, you will be responsible for the planning, coordination and management of the Bank's accounting operations in conformance with established accounting practices and principles, Bank policies, procedures and objectives.
location: Natick, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
(Include the following (but is not limited to:)
- Manages fiscal year end close, annual reporting and external audit requirements.
- Assists with tax accounting.
- Responsible for management of general ledger accounting and entries to various systems including the core deposit and loan processing, general ledger, investments, accounts payable, capital expenditures. Ensures all general ledger accounts are reconciled and reviewed as required.
- Supervise a small team; providing training, advice, and guidance as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance related major, CPA ideal
- 5 plus years' experience within the financial services industry, REQUIRED
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles, general ledger, tax, investment accounting, accounts payable and regulatory reporting.
- Prior management experience is REQUIRED
- $85 -$95K to commensurate with experience
If interested, please submit your resume today to Kathleen.email@example.com. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218.
skills: Bank Reconciliations, Bank Deposits, Banking Operations, Bank Settlement, Bank Investments
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.