VP Deposit Product Manager
VP, Deposit Product Manager
Permanent / Full time opportunity
Randstad is looking for a VP, Deposit Product Manager. In this role the Deposit Product Manager is responsible for the planning and management of our clients deposit products. Key responsibilities include optimizing product profitability, identifying new opportunities and implementing agreed upon initiatives. In addition, you will be the Deposit Products subject matter expert.
location: Lynn, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
(Include the following (but is not limited to:)
- Develop and implement rate strategies for retail banking.
- Oversee the day to day management of consumer deposit product
- Serve as deposit product subject matter expert
- Work with Marketing on any product related campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA PREFERRED
- 8 years of experience in deposit product management and pricing PREFERRED
- Financial analysis and project management experience REQUIRED
- Solid analytical and data mining skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong familiarity with Excel; ability to learn other reporting tools
- $100 -$120K to commensurate with experience
If interested, please submit your resume today to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218.
skills: Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.