Well established Healthcare client seeking a detail oriented and vibrant team member to assist in the procurement department for a long term project
The Procurement Coordinator is a key initial contact for inquiries and will triage the inquiries to the appropriate individual(s) for follow-up. This is a highly visible position that requires interaction with all levels of the organization and external parties, such as vendors, and helps ensure compliance with relevant policies. Knowledge of and experience with procurement and procurement systems is preferred.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
Under the direction of the Procurement Manager, the Procurement Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of various procurement tasks and projects including, but not limited to, vendor profile set-up, management of the Procurement and eProcurement email inboxes, report generation and distribution, system administration of the eProcurement & Contract Management system, RFP support, and office administration tasks.
- Required With High School Diploma: 2 years of accounting, procurement, contract coordination/administration, or business administration.
- Attention to details with clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage and complete multiple (sometimes competing) priorities.
- Ability to work independently, accurately, and in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Strong proficiency in Windows, MS Office, SharePoint, and Visio. Prior experience with system administration (maintenance and support).
- Preferred 4 year degree in procurement, finance, accounting or business-related subject
Click to apply. Please contact Celine Alcaraz at (818) 299-9305 or reply to this posting.
skills: MS Visio, Sharepoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.