The Senior Accountant works closely with intercompany analysis and ad hoc reporting. The desired candidate will have public and private accounting experience, preferably in the manufacturing industry but it is not required.
location: San Clemente, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Essential Duties &Responsibilities
- Assist with integration activities and related system cut over projects
- Assist with month-end close procedures including preparing journal entries
- Prepare various reports, schedules and related reconciliations
- Coordinate with local and foreign subsidiaries on intercompany requests and questions
- Prepare audit schedules for external auditors on a quarterly basis
- Prepare and provide other ad hoc reports and analysis
- Work on special projects and assignments
- Knowledge, Skills& Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Very detail oriented and proactive
- Strong organizational skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
- 5-7 years of related experience
- CPA or CPA candidate
- Public accounting experience required
- Experience with ERP accounting systems, Oracle preferred
Click to apply!
skills: CPA, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.